What Comes After Money? Essays from Reality Sandwich on Transforming Currency and Community

What Comes After Money? Essays from Reality Sandwich on Transforming Currency and Community Most People Believe That Money Is Organic And Inevitable We Forget That Money Is Just A Tool Created To Perform Certain Functions But Just As Computer Programmers Drop Out Of Date Tools And Pick Up Better Ones As Soon As They Become Available, We Might Switch From Bank Financed Currency To A Equitable Method For Transferring Goods And Services As An Operating System For Society, Money Needs A Major Upgrade What Comes After Money Offers A Wealth Of Alternatives To The Current Monetary System In This Anthology Of Essays Drawn From The Popular Web Magazine Reality Sandwich,Visionary Thinkers Explore The Roots Of The Modern Economic Crisis And Propose Diverse Solutions Instituting Local Currencies Creating Reputation Or Gift Economies Based On Historical And Contemporary Introducing Spirituality Into The Equation And Many Contributors Include Economist Bernard Leitaer, Media Theorist Douglas Rushkoff, Musician Paul D Miller Aka DJ Spooky , Theoretical Physicist Amit Goswami, Larry Harvey Founder Of Burning Man , And Peter Lamborn Wilson Aka Hakim Bey

www.realitysandwich.com He writes a column, Prophet Motive, for Conscious Enlightment publishing

❮PDF / Epub❯ ✅ What Comes After Money? Essays from Reality Sandwich on Transforming Currency and Community  Author Daniel Pinchbeck – Online-strattera-atomoxetine.info
  • Paperback
  • 280 pages
  • What Comes After Money? Essays from Reality Sandwich on Transforming Currency and Community
  • Daniel Pinchbeck
  • English
  • 15 May 2017
  • 9781583943496

10 thoughts on “What Comes After Money? Essays from Reality Sandwich on Transforming Currency and Community

  1. says:

    This is a pretty awesome book it s a compilation of several authors articles that were originally published on Reality Sandwich The premise of all of these articles is that our current definition of money and economics isn t working Instead of simply complaining Admittedly, I am wont to do this on a regular basis , these are actual suggestions to supplement our existing money systems local currencies, Transition Towns, etc or create entirely new systems of value and exchange like spiritual economics.Now, I m not an economist, nor do I understand a lot of what these authors are saying But I do agree that our current monetary system does not fit the reality of our situation A capitalist system assumes that there will be infinite resources forever, but we not only have finite resources, we may be close to depleting all of them But there is hope The belief in scarcity has been fed to us by the minority of people who have influence through the media and stand to gain profit from our following that lie But we have plenty on Earth to sustain the entire population, if only we don t let it go to waste as it does now I am confident that we can create a better world if we follow some of the advice in this book and begin rejecting the messages that the mass media and corporations want us to believe.The majority of this book 80% or so, was easy for me to read and follow There were things that made me laugh or say Oh yeah, that makes sense But the remaining 20% was hard for me to grok I would warn any potential readers that there might be parts of this book that may not click In addition to this, a potential reader could actually create this book for free by finding out what the article titles are and reading them directly on the Reality Sandwich website I didn t do this because it is easier for me to read at extended length on paper and because I wanted to give Reality Sandwich some compensation for the value that it gave me with this book I highly recommend everyone read at least a few of these articles, because you might as well brace yourself for what might be coming down the pipeline.

  2. says:

    Ok, I ll stop saying money isn t real and start saying.something a lot esoteric You we and everything you we truly love and desire are the very foundation and substance of money, you we are your our own god, you re we re chasing your our tail, so let s cut out the middleman.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *